"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Opposites attract

this probably isn't anything new to anyone, but i figured i'd type it on up anyhow. I find it very bizarre how, on the whole, my best friends are nothing like me. Of course i have lots of friends with which i share many interests, aspirations and such, but those closest to me are so vastly different. It's not that i find this disturbing or anything. In fact it really is rather grand, and lately I've been trying to suss out the reason why this is so.
Reflected from my friends, i can truly see who i am. I'm not influenced by their tangents taking me off a similar track. They are the mirror to my soul. Ordinary and abstract hold no real meaning, we just simply are. An embracing sense of freedom is found. It is this such reason why i am so close to them, because when i am with them, i truly can just be myself.
No one else can drag me down, because I am happy and I am free. Life is sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment