"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Monday, August 16, 2010

Inspiration

you are my inspiration.
your strength strengthens me.
without you, i don't know if i would be where i am now.
you have done so much for me,
and you don't even know it.
I owe you everything,
and you are my everything.
you are my heart and soul.
So much life, and so many take it for granted,
but you grab it firmly,
and lead with the might of a thousand men.
I trust few and far between,
but you have earned it.
If time has taught me anything,
its that i will always be standing by your side,
for better or worse.
brothers in arms,
looking into the face of an eternal sun.
and you do not fall.

thank you

2 comments:

  1. assuming this is about joel, you guys should get married.
    NAWWHHH.

    but in all seriousness, this is a lovely blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the comment above :P

    ReplyDelete