"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Sunday, August 22, 2010

My murderous insides

What do you do when all you know has been turned on its head?
To turn and run is weak.
No matter how hard i try, no matter how long its been, hate still wells within me. Greater than ever it bubbles up, oozing out of my murderous insides. Thirsting for vengeance my eyes turn red. I never thought that i would be able to hate you but here we are. All my life I thought i was building towards this moment, but now, without even a gasp it is gone. And all i am left with is my bitter hate. You stand for things that are meaningless to you, do you even know why you do it anymore? I'll admit, you fought it for a while, but like every single thing you do, you gave up. Who needs a fulfilling life anyway you say. I'm comfortable here. It's not what i always wanted but it's enough.
You disgust me now.
Black froths on your lips and i can see the lies in your eyes. A forked tongue i wish i could chop off. I know why you did it. But i'll never know how you could throw your life short. For a time you were great, but now your days have passed and you are nothing but a pathetic memory clinging to the halls of fame.
I know i'm wrong. I know what i feel is awful, and I know you don't even care how filled with hate I am. Forever is a long time, but i can say now my friend. We are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment