"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Flood

It's taken a long time to grieve, but now, the flood gates are opening. There is so much i wanted to say to you that now i never will. You meant so much to me, but now you're gone. Every day i miss you my beautiful one, and everyday i mourn your loss. I like to think you must be happier now, but i guess i'll never really know. It never seemed right anyway. You won't even ever read this, yet i am still afraid to say your name again. Everything i said to you, i will never forget. All i want is to see that beautiful face smile that beautiful smile at me one last time. I wish you were still in my life. I am changing now, so maybe it was for the better, but it still hurts everyday. I wonder whether i believe if i'll ever see you again. My mind tells me no, but my heart still dreams that i shall. For such a short time you shone your light to the world, and now it is gone from sight. Never will you be forgotten from my mind, as long as i live.

I'll always love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment