"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Saturday, August 21, 2010

For Jess

So you asked for a blog and here it is. I don't really know if its what you would have expected but here goes.

Dear Jessica, there are so many things about you I admire. Things I couldn't even hope to touch. You truly sing to the heavens and it astounds me. You have a most grand sense of style that i can't even being to grasp. I've known you for a while now, and you have earned my trust through years of friendship. Whenever I've wanted to have a good gossip you're always there, or if its just time for an old d&m your online in a second. It really sucks that we don't get to see each other much anymore, but the time we do spend together i truly cherish. You make me laugh alot, and i honestly can't help smiling whenever we hang out. I feel like such a fool. I've never really been sure what to do at times with us, but the friendship that has been forged is nothing to lightly brush away. I hold it extremely close to my heart.
Like all my brothers, I will always stand by you for better or worse and will hold to you without fail till the finish.
If anyone ever asked me how or when we met I probably could never tell them. Its funny how people who end up being your closest friends are never really those you instantly click with. But enough of my convoluted musings. The point is jess, that i can tell you anything and no matter how much i type i can never express how happy i am that we are friends.
Thankyou for all you've done

1 comment:

  1. :'D awhhh dave! you're the greatest, and I love you forevvs, BRUTHAA! x

    ReplyDelete