"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Monday, August 23, 2010

A list of sorts

If all goes to plan, after college i'll soon be joining the airforce. Once in, there'll be all kinds of crazy shenanigans happening and i'll be pretty damn happy. But before that, i figured I'd make a list of things that i'd like/need to do. That said, this is really more of a note to myself to look back on at some point and to see how i'm doing.
So lets see. Here it is:
  • Go skydiving
  • Fly solo
  • Get an ATAR of 90 or higher
  • Get fit and toned
  • Go on a road trip (at least once, maybe more if the car is still alive)
  • Go to Melbourne (I've never been and i hear its quite good)
  • Be able to fit all my possessions into a suit case (except for books)
  • Do the P-off course
  • Do a defensive driving course
  • Keep up with all my friends and see them more often
  • Get accepted to ADFA (kind of a given haha)
So now its done, i must say, it does look rather pathetic. But never the less i'm sure there's things on there i won't even get round to anyway. All said and done, i better get working.

1 comment:

  1. I'm moving to Melbourne next year after school is done. :) You can come visit me... If I do end up going. I might chicken.
    Either way. :P

    ReplyDelete