"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Monday, August 16, 2010

Drawing Near

In little over a year and a half i could hopefully be well on way to achieving my dreams. I'll be closeted away, retaught in a totally different world. Before i do this though, there are still some things i want to do. It's time to start living my life like i mean it again and stop arseing around half the time. Sure, i know i do try at most things i do, but if i'm honest with myself i could try a whole lot harder. Things are starting to boil down to those 'make it or break it' moments and it really is time to get serious. I need admit to myself that at times i do need help, and there is nothing wrong with that. Time to grow up.
Before i get to the place i want to be at, i want to be able to know i can take it. As always there will be a toll, but now i know this is what i want. Even through the sacrifice I know this who i'm meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment