"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fallen

This is me at my most undignified.
Does it disgust you to see me crouched, whimpering with hot tears running down my cheeks?
Awkward jerks as i try to be brave, push the emotion away but i can't stop it. I cry out with pain in my voice into the night. You hold your hand out to help me but i refuse it. Am i so stubborn that even now, in my hour of need i'd rather sit cowering in the cold than be with you?
I stare blankly into the camera, and from my eyes, you know you have caused me this pain.
You have brought me to my knees. You all stand there, watching me lick my wounds as tears still trickle down my cheeks. Waiting for me to stand you jeer and call names. Every word you say cuts a little deeper into my heart. Makes me a little less human.
My jaw shuddering i cry through the night. You were never there for me.
No matter how i cry, you are never there.
I have fallen. And you don't even care

No comments:

Post a Comment