"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Take a Joke

Just a heads up, this one is a bit of a rage, so if you're looking for any deeper meaning there isn't any. Well done if you figure out who it is. But unlike joel's blog, there shall be no prizes.

So yeah, I've admitted it. What I did wasn't that great. It was kinda mean, but I have apologized, and there's only so many times I can do that with sincerity. I can understand you being pissed, but if you recall I have forgiven you for far worse. Time after time you'll have let me down, insulted those I love, made me do something I don't want to and even scolded me for not doing things your way. You take and take without giving anything back, until I am left and an emotionally empty husk. You want me to grow up? Why don't you at least get to my level first before I mature anymore. Yes, this is harsh, and you'll probably never read it, but you need to learn how to take a joke. Unfortunately, the world does not revolve around you and your little life. What's that? You have problems in your life? Well who the hell doesn't. It's how you cope with them that makes the difference. Maybe you were of more significance when my life was small, but my world has been opened up now with opportunities everywhere. And you want me to sit and play these little games with you? No thanks. There are far more important things in this world for me to fight for than our piece of shit friendship. I wonder who you'll run to to whine about this considering I'm too immature to talk to. I've said all I can. I don't care what else you want, I've done my best. The ball's in your court now. Come talk to me when you've learnt something about how life. Until then, I don't give a fuck.

2 comments: