"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Gifted

My friends truly are amazing people. Abounding in compassion and conviction to what they believe, they hold me up. They are the backbone of my life. Gifted in so many ways, they could change the world. Intelligent, insightful, committed, and oh so very talented in ways I couldn't even hope to be. You surpass me on every front and I marvel with awe at what you may achieve in years to come. Sometimes I wonder why you stick by me, but I can never express how glad I am that you have. You guys mean the world to me. I write this while missing many of you dearly; all I long for is to see your faces again or hear your laugh. I have learnt so much since I met each of you and without you my mind would be closed to many concepts and truths I have now come to embrace. For this I must thank you.

One so clever he makes my head spin. Natural genius and practical wisdom abound fruitfully and plentifully within his character. I have known him longer than most others I know and have had the honor of watching him grow and mature into the man he is today. From the boy who made chicken noises, to now my greatest ally and friend. Our bromance has even become famed in some circles of the world. As our time clocked on fable is immeasurable, so is my faith in you. There is so much more I could say (I could almost talk endlessly in fact) though I think thats best saved for a speech somewhere down the line. Thank you for all you've done for me. The knowledge you've imparted and the wisdom you have shared will never go forgotten.

One who sings to the heavens as most can only dream of. To me, our friendship is quite very special. We were not bff's from the moment we laid eyes on each other. In fact, I think you asked me out in year 6 even (crazy days) but from when ever it was that we started talking and getting close, our relationship bloomed. Always up for a bit of goss, if any of us can get any, I can talk to you for hours about things that won't be happening for years, but get us all excited none the less. Marriage, kids, the whole shebang. You're always there for me, and I will always be there for you. We've had our will we's won't we's, but I know you'll understand when I say thank you, and I do love you.

Ahhh this one. Whether he be hittin up some bitches or taking a quiet night in reading leather bound books he'll always be my wingman. Acquaintance from the age of 6, and friends from about 9 we never looked back. So many memories flood my mind when I think of you. Whether it be ruling the year 6 stock market, fighting in the house of parliament, playing halo for hours on end, or watching you strip to your sexy Santa outfit they have all been truly amazing times. Though we may not see each other as much anymore we have still held strong, and I cannot express to you the faith this gives me in our friendship, and with other relationships the future may hold for me. Your the smartest guy I know, and the world is literally your oyster. Thanks so much for our time together, and rock on dude.

So thats my little talk. A little indulgent and corny but I honestly mean every word. You guys are the best.

1 comment:

  1. awwwh arent you cute.
    i have no recollection of the year six thing, but thats hilarious haha.
    you're a cool guy davey, love you, bitch. x

    ReplyDelete