"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The sweet life

I've never broken a bone.
I've never failed a school report.
I have a car I don't have to pay for.
My family gets on reasonably well.
My parents don't fight too much.
I've got a good plan for my future.
I've got the most amazing set of friends.
My head's in the right place, generally.
Everything seems pretty damn swell.
What did I ever do to earn such a damn easy life? There are so many more people than me who could use a bit of slack, but no. I want to empathize, but how can I? I just want to help people. And I know this is one of those 'oh you have a great life, so i should pick holes in it, la di da' posts, but yeah. if you don't like it, don't read it

No comments:

Post a Comment