"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Dreams

I have many dreams for what my future my bring, and what I may achieve in it. Many people consider many of them impossible or highly unlikely that I or anyone may achieve these things, but no matter what you say, you can never stop me dreaming. I would rather try with every fiber of my being and fail, than have not tried at all. I would rather be broken and beaten by my greatest fear than have never faced it. What is the point to my existence if I do nothing but consume and make the world an even worse place? So much to be done, and seemingly so little time to do it. But I'm trying. I'm really trying this time and by the end of this I will either be a broken man or the man I always aspired to be. None of us are perfect, and we never will be. I myself partake in may degenerate behaviors. But it doesn't mean you can't try and do something good once in a while. And maybe if your lucky, it might just work. Not a very long post, or a very insightful one either; but its really early and I need to exercise, so I'm going to leave it at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment