"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fresh Start

so, it has been some time since my last blog and i have evaluated its purpose. Originally i created this as an outlet of all my occasional tormented imaginings, but i figure i as may as well put some purpose behind it, so i figure i'll start things on a fresh tone.
To start with i would like to introduce myself. My name is David and i am 17. I lead a generally controlled life, though at times i do have my moments as previous posts of this blog have shown. Instead of streaming all my negative thoughts to this page, i'm going to try to be a little more in depth with things now. So friends (the few of you that occasionally read this page) I bid you adue, and hope I can provide some more interesting material in the future.
Note: i have regained touch

1 comment: