"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Losing touch

The further i walk through my life, the less i seem to care about all these people i see. Of course i care for their lives as i would any life but the way they live and think seems so different from me now. Some of my closest friends seem to change before my very eyes and i watch them with wonder. I seem to not care about the decisions these people make, nor the consequences that await them. In my eyes, they are alone, as am I. I draw comfort with many things, though human interaction seems to be less important to me now. There are now only a select few who know who i really am, and it is only in these few that i feel i belong. Everywhere else seems foreign to me now. I am tired of these people i see all around. I am tired of the small insight to their lives. It seems essential yet i am standing alone, with but a threads connection attaching me to the world. I am worried one day i will simply drift off to god knows where. Those i love seem so far away now. They do not even hear my voice, their ears are deaf and their eyes are blind to the truth. It seems impossible for them to see things as i do and this i cannot understand. how can they be happy leading their simple luxurious lives? How can they not wonder as i do at the things they see. Miracles are happening all around and they do not realize. But soon one will cave, either they will see or i will be blinded, and i worry that the later is far more likely. Then, even though i will be with them, i will be dead inside, not knowing what i should. Even now i find myself thinking who are these people? why must i be part of their lives? I worry myself, and i'm sure others would worry much if i told them this, but it is simply the truth. I am losing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment