"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I am Weak

I set myself a standard and i always fail. People tell me that i'm being to hard on myself. No, i am not being to hard on myself. I am weak, and i must become stronger. Each day my strength my grow but am still far from the heights i must achieve. Why can my mind not learn? despite my efforts it remains constantly on the brink of collapse. Even writing this now i am failing what i achieved to do at this time. What you would you choose if you had to choose between your dream and your mind? I must be in control of myself. I must not falter. I can tell myself every inspirational setting under the sun but still i remain weak. I know what i must sacrifice for strength, but i am not ready, not yet. As always, i will learn to endure through my inability.

No comments:

Post a Comment