"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Slide

There are times in life where i feel feelings incomparable to one another. I feel rage beyond reason, and in my rage my mind goes wild. What am I truly at heart that in my hour of need will reject all help instead preferring to make my wounds deeper. Flashes of my life appear before me now as i contemplate. Do you believe in destiny? I don't know what i believe anymore. We are grotesque and beautiful creatures with the whole world at our fingertips, and we waste it. Man has forgotten the power he still possesses. We are not born to serve our boss. We are not made for the cage. Yet day after day we are repeating a cycle we have no say in. We have become slaves. What does it matter if you can't buy that thing you want? If people pick fights with you fight back. Regain your power, and let that which does not matter truly slide.

1 comment: