"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Thursday, July 22, 2010

For My Friends

This is for my dearest and closest friends, who have helped me so much throughout my brief days. As strong as i like to fancy myself at times, the truth is i'm not strong enough, and whenever i fall you are always there. It takes me a long time to bestow my trust in people but you have truly earned it. I see so much in the future and no matter what becomes of us i will always remember your compassion. People ask me every now and then 'what am i most afraid of' and recently I've found its losing you guys. I'm sure i'd manage to go on without you but the world would truly be a porer place.
I'm sure I've sapped on enough as it is, but i really can't express how much the support of a few means to me. Its pretty much just for the two of you reading it (you know who you are) cause i'm pretty sure if i said it in person you'd tell me to shut up :P
And so with the can of corn emptied all over the floor i better give it a rest. Just one last thankyou. Without you guys, i wouldn't be the amazingly successful handsome man i am today ;D
I love you guys

1 comment: