"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Friday, July 16, 2010

Relationships

Until a while ago, i was always sure of absolutely everything that was going to happen in my life. I knew what i was going to do, i knew how'd i do it, i knew when i'd settle down. I had everything worked to a T.
But relationships...
The further i go the harder things become, webs are created and my surety of life is shattered. I honestly don't know what to do right now. There are two possibilities that i can think of, but both of them weigh up the same. The people who i would usually talk to are out of the question for this, but at the same time i want to tell them everything. I don't want any of this. My childhood is being pried away me piece by piece as i learn how hard these things can be. At times i just want to run from everything and everyone and live in the simplicity of loneliness.
Two paths present themselves, which am i to take?
I'll tell you what. A times i fucking hate being 17

1 comment:

  1. Then tell someone. Doesn't even matter who.
    Its just easier.

    ReplyDelete