"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Friday, September 3, 2010

The right direction

Sure, I've done some despicable things in my life, but honest to god I hate myself for them. I try to make things right, I do all that I can. I know I slipped up, but you really think i need you? Who are you trying to defend anyway? I am simply a man of instinct.
You know, I'm still young. If i can't make mistakes now, when can I? I know it wasn't necessarily right, but after a while, I've finally got my head in the right place. I've had some time to think and my mind is made up. I know who the people are that I want in my life, and you're not one of them. You are toxic.
I want to appologize to anyone who i've been a bit of a dick to at all, or even if i just haven't talked to you as much as I wanted to. I want to thank my friends who stuck by despite all my pigheadedness, you guys are great. I know it must be hard with me sometimes. Its probably pretty clear that alot has been on my mind seein as i don't usually type like this, but i just wanted to get it all out there. I guess what i'm trying to say, is i know the people I want in my life and I know where I'm going. What once felt like a sentence now feels like an adventure, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment