"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Apologize for the Winge

So basically, no matter how excited I am about the future, I'm still worried whats going to happen with my friends. I've gotten pretty close to some people, and there's no way I'd want to let them go, but I'm worried we're just going to slowly drift away. The only time I'll have off is going to be weekends and that doesn't really allow much time to keep in contact, especially if there's also going to be distance involved. There have been times in my past were I've been determined to keep in contact with people, and no matter how I tried it just seemed to drop off as we out grew each other. And I don't really want that to happen again. I know I'm having a bit of a winge, but it is something thats constantly pressing in my mind. I like to think I can get on pretty easily with people, but there are a rare few that I really put my trust in, and I really don't want to loose them. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to see what happens and try my best.

1 comment:

  1. ON MY BLOG I APOLOGIZE TO NO-ONE! Unless I make a post that is specifically an apology. Or something like that. Um yeah.

    ReplyDelete