"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Beginning

I suppose i have created this blog not in the hope that others would read it, but more to order my thoughts and inward conflicts. The need for this stems from the recent conclusion of mine that the modern, western society in which i live is very, very sick. All i watch day in day out is people consume endlessly and needlessly. And it sickens me. Life should not be about the amount of wealth you accumulate or the number of things you own.
I am hoping that by creating this blog i will be able to come to further conclusions within myself strengthening my resolve against consumer culture. I of course would be delighted for any views/followers/anything of this nature, though i in no way anticipate or expect this.
Its time for people to start being shown the truth, and the horror that they have created in the world. Change in imminent. The only factor is time.

No comments:

Post a Comment