"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Monday, November 8, 2010

Make up

I'm not ashamed to show myself to the world. I won't lie when you ask me a question. I want you to see me as I really am. No mask. No make up.
Why am i always such a whingy bastard when it comes to love?
Why am i not always happy with the perfectly fine life i lead?
Why am i so slow sometimes?
Why does it take me so long to understand things?
Why can't I think deeper?
Why can't I put more effort in?
What if I don't achieve my dreams?
What happens if I let my friends down?
What do people really say about me when I'm not around?
Why do I get weirdly obsessive over things?
Why do I find it so hard to get on with people?
How many of my friends do I actually mean anything to?
Have I ever let the people who mean everything to me down?
Should I hate myself for what I've done?
Have I waisted my youth?
What does it matter anyway, I'm only one of 7 billion. Relatively, I have but the simplest of problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment