"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Monday, November 1, 2010

I want my suitcase

I want to get a big suitcase and put all my things in it. All my possessions, in one bag. I have so much fuss and clutter, so much needless stuff that i don't even know I have. I crave so badly to squeeze it all away, turn it into something useful instead of just sitting there, proof of my indulgence. Slowly, my cupboard is thinning out. It might take a little a bit, maybe even a year, but it will be done. My life in a box. It probably sounds insane to most people, but i really can't wait. It'll be my bag. I'll take it everywhere I go. It might even get lost once or twice along the way. But I'll find it again. My travels will be grand. Me and my bag wondering the world. What a freeing thought. We'll trek through the jungles drenched in sweat. We'll walk along the beaches, the cool wind tussling my hair.
Two shirts
Two pairs of pants
Two pairs of shorts
Two pairs of socks
Two pairs of underpants
Two singlets
Two hankies
A jacket
A jumper
A water proof something
My teddy
My survival things
As many books as I can fit
My toothbrush
Some toothpaste
My soap
Something a little fancy to wear.
That's all i'll need, one to wear while the other one dries. Let my good times begin. I'm looking forward to meeting you bag

No comments:

Post a Comment