"It is only after we lose everything, that we are free to do anything"

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

stronger

So right now life is pretty full. Most things pretty much fall under the categories of planning, exercising, or studying. This is why as of late blogging has been reduced to a minimum. Not out of any loathing for the task, it's simply just a matter of priority. So yeah, absence explained.

Usually whenever I'm getting fit/working towards a goal I find it really hard. My mind will ache. My body will ache. Though lately the tables have been turning.
I'll run so I feel I'm going to throw up. My legs are burning and are about to collapse under my weight. When I get back in the house I usually lie down for a few minutes just to start getting some air back into my lungs. But it feels so amazing. Every day, I'll lift, run and swim to try and push my body to its breaking point, but every day it rises ready for more. No matter how hard I thrash them, these bruised muscles won't let me down. My confidence is growing as is my ability. I'm getting faster, stronger, smarter, and I'm damn happy about it. Lets see how long it takes to hit breaking point.

No comments:

Post a Comment